Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Only Half a week

Last week was pretty normal. I passed my Government test with a 105. Not bad if I don't say so myself. We have started going over how Presidents are elected now. That has been interesting and somewhat complex but yet amazingly simple.

English, we have KILLED the subject of commas. My teacher sure is living up to her name of comma queen! If I don't know how to use them now I don't think I will ever know how to use them!

I am so excited! I have finished my Geometry! I am completely done! I finished with a 94 average. I bearly received an A! I worked hard though to finish it. Now that I am done with it, I don't know exactly what I am going to do. Maybe take a few weeks off?

Now, what about that half week? I only have a half week of class this week. This is by my choice. I have my homework that is due Monday so I will not fall to far behind. I am just kinda looking forward to being able to do it on my own time scale again for a while. Well, at least for a few days!

No comments: