Saturday, September 13, 2008

LONG WEEK

Okay, it has been SUCH a long week for me this week. I feel like I haven't stopped until this morning.

  • Monday I had a pretty simple day except I got home and an hour later had to turn around and leave. I then didn't get home till after 9:30 PM. Needless to say I was pretty zapped.
  • Tuesday I was at school for an extra hour and a half. It was raining, and I forgot my umbrella. We need the rain though. So it is a blessing. Just wish the blessing at given me some notice so I could have brought an umbrella with me.
  • Come Wednesday I was tired of the rain but it kept coming. It was a pretty normal Wednesday for me. The only real difference was where I sat for lunch. I was able to sit with a different friend. It was a nice change. I think I might be finding me a brand new place to sit.
  • Thursday was a day I had some fun with. I don't know why I just had an enjoyable time. I didn't come home till after 7 however. I don't mind that all that much.
  • Friday, boy was I glad to see it come around! I was just ready to stop. I have made myself sick of Geometry. Apparently I pushed myself too hard too fast. I am almost done though, so I'm excited about that! I just put myself in a little bubble and stayed that way during most of the free time. I was also excited because we got to finish watching the movie we started last week in English, Happy Feet. I love my English teacher! She is so funny! She really likes our class so she lets us do things she doesn't let any other class do!
So now I sit here, not really wanting to do any school work but finding myself with a loss of what to do. I may start on my Political Person oral report that isn't due for another three weeks. I am kinda excited about that assignment. I choose Sarah Palin. It will be interesting to see my class mates facial expressions as they listen, or not listen, depending.

No comments: