Monday, October 6, 2008

More days off!

Last week was pretty normal. Annoying class mates in Government and a fun time in English. We have finished several days ahead of schedule what the teacher has for us to do. It has been neat to see! The same almost has happened in Government. The only difference is that he is going to have us review on the extra days. Our English teacher can only review so much without boring her 4-6 students.

Today in Government I had to give an oral report. I gave it on Sarah Palin. I was able to do it in powerpoint. I really enjoyed putting it together and presenting it. The subject did not go over the best with those that are in the class. It is a mostly Democratic leaning class. I still gave it without much headache.

Tomorrow I take the last test I will take in this English class. I am so excited! I almost postitive I will ace it! The teacher basicly went over what will be on the test with us today. That was just about all the review I needed. Most of the stuff is very straight forward.

I was sitting today at lunch and noticed something interesting. I normallly sit outside when the weather is nice. Why waste it by being inside all day? There is this fountain in the court yard where I sit. At the top of this very modern artish fountain is a trough. In this trough floating back and forth is a football. I thought it was a Basketball at first, but its not. It was a football. I wonder if someone put it in there on purpose. Does the faculty know it is there? How long will it be before it gets taken out? Why is it that I always notice these things?

Until Next time,
BookWorm

No comments: